A new and differentiated sport fishing operation was created in Barcelos/AM and Santa Isabel do Rio Negro/AM, which will certainly cause a revolution in the concepts and standards of sport fishing in the Amazon. Our goal is to provide a high standard fishing trips at the region.
ERIBERT MARQUEZ´ DIFFERENCES:
- High performance (fishing trips in Bass Boats Mega Bass with 115 HP CT Mercury)
- Accommodations in private hanging cottages inside the Amazon rainforest and white sand beaches located at Rio Negro, Barcelos, Amazonas, Brazil.
- The best freshwater region in the world to practice sport fishing.
- The biggest tucunarés (Peacockbass) in the world are here.
- Dynamism and high productivity levels on River Negro and its tributaries.
- Packages options (4, 6 and 7 days)
- Packages for pairs (2 up to 14 fishermen), being 2 people per boat and cabin.
- Packages for trios (3 up to 21 fishermen), being 3 people per boat and cabin.
- High standards service, offering great comfort, safety and High standard all-inclusive system.
The most commonly found fishes are: Tucunarés Açús or Peacock bass (Cichla temensis), Tucunarés Borboletas (Cichla orinocensis), Pirararas, Piraíbas, among others.
We will provide 6 very experienced native guides from the region. Still, they will be constantly trained by Eribert Marquez, who will manage the operation and go to all boats in order the assist the guides, take images and pictures of all customers.
OUR MISSION AND FISHING PHILOSOPHY
Our mission is total customer satisfaction. We will spare no efforts in order to get you there.
The Sport fishing is our philosophy: Catch and releasing!
Barcelos and Santa Isabel do Rio Negro, Amazonas (AM), Brazil are the worldwide capital of Freshwater Sport Fishing. Almost all IGFA world records for Tucunaré Açú came from Barcelos’ waters.
Come fish with us in great style in the enchanting waters of River Negro and its tributaries (mainly Demeni, Itú, Arirarrá, Paraná da Floresta and Bafuana), among other excellent fishing areas.
This region inside the Amazonian biome offers many attractions, not only with its specimens and the adrenaline involved in fishing, but also with the contemplation of gorgeous scenery, formed by untouched forests, huge flooded areas, white sand beaches and 1/3 of the world’s biodiversity. A truly unforgettable experience!